What Is Homeopathy?
- A medical approach which helps the body to heal itself.
- A homeopathic consultation focuses on the whole person and is, therefore, unique.
- Homeopathy works on the principle of ‘like cures like’.
- A medical doctor, trained in homeopathy, will also have the knowledge of allopathic (conventional) treatments and will, consequently, know how best to help you.
Five Reasons To Choose Homeopathy
(Extract from the British Association of Homeopathy (BHA) booklet)
- You will be treated as a whole person – emotional and environmental factors also affect your well-being.
- Homeopathy tackles the cause of ill health rather than supressing symptoms.
- Homeopathic medicines are not addictive and have no dangerous side-effects.
- Homeopathy is often successful where other treatments have failed and can help reduce your need to take conventional medicines.
- People often say that homeopathic treatment has made them feel better in themselves.
Homeopathy – Safe, Gentle, Effective!
For further explanations of how homeopathy works, please visit the BHA web site.